Freelap BLE Chip clips onto the athlete’s running shorts and uses Bluetooth Low Energy to transmit timing data to an Android or iOS mobile device.
- For current owners of a Freelap unit that wish to run more athletes or speed up the testing session.
- Purchase more Chips to suit the size of your groups.
- The FxChip transponder automatically turns on when moved and turns off when not in use (10 minutes without any movements).
- Accuracy: 2/100 of a second
- Memory: 10 LAP
- Battery type: CR 2032
- Battery life: 2’000 hours
- Water resistance: 5ATM
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards