Strength Bands are an ideal rugby conditioning tool. Light weight, portable and low cost.
- Purple size band is the smallest size and lightest resistance.
- 1m long x 1.25cm wide
- The rubber overload means you can train everything from strength exercises to power, speed and rugby specific skill/conditioning drills.
- For outdoor group field training, they suit general strength exercises, loaded agility and breakdown drills.
- Strength and endurance exercises are perfect for juniors and adolescent players due to the controlled load and ease of use.
- Run a full band conditioning workout or include as part of a session.
- In the gym the bands safely increase the intensity of a workout without adding additional weights to a bar.
- Resistance load is determined by exercise and stretch.
- Choose a band resistance that suits the drill or players strength levels. Resistance levels in order are Purple (Lightest Load), Red, Blue, Green and Black (Heaviest Load).
- Two bands are recommended as most power and movement based drills work much better with two bands connected. Bands can be looped together or connected by a Strength Band Connector with Grip Strap.
- Band training suits all levels.
- Note all bands are 1m loop length, the resistance is increased through the width of the rubber. Wider band = greater load.
- Not sure which bands will suit you? Give us a call 03 3434053.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards